For Booking and Contact information:
Dianna Jacobsen brings over 25 years’ experience to developing personalised strategies that guide people to create their “ideal” life of financial and personal freedom and success. She has been published and is a frequent contributor to assorted business magazines and newspapers, including Women’s Network Australia quarterly magazine.
Combining a background in accounting, financial planning, small business management, and personal empowerment coaching, Dianna works with businesses, families and individuals to implement a realistic action plan to accomplish their goals. Dianna works across Australia, providing advice on business and financial strategic planning, including her work with Loral Langemeier and members of the Live Out Loud business community.
Dianna brings a fresh and uplifting approach to the ‘business-end’ of life. Attendees and clients invariably leave her sessions with a newfound optimism, feeling clear on their personalised Action Plan, and the steps they need to take to break through their barriers and achieve personal and financial well-being!
Dianna is an accomplished business woman. Dianna is featured regularly in a number of publications and websites on topics covering a broad range of finance and business management, and personal empowerment issues. Dianna is a sought-after speaker for conferences and conducts workshops and seminars on a range of topics encompassing financial and business strategy, life balance, time management and communication skills, as well as hosting a local radio program addressing these topics.
On a personal level, Dianna has experienced various chapters in her own life, including as a small business owner, corporate consultant and single mum. Dianna grew up in a broad-acre farming family in southern NSW, and is now ‘living her dream’, residing on a small cattle property in NE Victoria, with her husband and two sons.Dianna has coined the phrase “balanced busy” and demonstrates this daily in the wonderful blend she accomplishes in managing her business pursuits, spending quality time with her family, being active in national and global entrepreneurial communities, and committing time regularly to making a contribution to others, particularly the Children First Foundation and local organisations.
Industry: Business development and coaching, financial strategic planning, personal empowerment
- Business development and strategic planning:
- Optimise cashflow, simplify marketing, and manage staff effectively, to maximise productivity and profitability;
- Financial management and strategic planning:
- Keep more hard-earned cash through appropriate tax entities, protect assets, manage debt, build wealth, plan for the future and reach your financial goals;
- Personal empowerment:
- Enjoy feeling valued and heard, great self-esteem, feel in control of your destiny and move towards achieving your goals in life;
- Women in business:
- Embrace the special opportunities and challenges that women face, and learn to love your life and celebrate the uniqueness of this role;
- Life balance:
- Overcome the struggle and juggle of the work-rest-play treadmill, and integrate all parts of life and business with ease and fulfilment;
- Time management:
- Spend your precious hours doing the tasks that move you closer to a life of freedom and success, always working to your strengths;
- Communication and Leadership:
- Communicate effectively with various personalities, and lead your team with positivity and enthusiasm.